Rochester, MN Higher Education Providers Council
The Rochester Minnesota Area Higher Education Providers Council is organized
with the goal of informing the region of the higher education opportunities
in Rochester, Minnesota. The Council is comprised of 9 colleges
and universities serving the Rochester area.
Participating Colleges and Universities
- Augsburg College Rochester
- Cardinal Stritch University
- Crossroads College
- Mayo School of Health Sciences
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Saint Mary's University of Minnesota
- The College of St. Scholastica
- Winona State University - Rochester
- University of Minnesota - School of Nursing
Links will open a new browser window.